All About Tomato Salad

All About Tomato Salad

Welcome! This is Tomato Salad’s Blog.

Greetings! I’m Tomato Salad, and I am a tomato who lives in a salad. I have many hobbies. My first hobby is swimming.  I swim once a week. My favorite stroke is the butterfly. My favorite dressing to swim in is Ranch dressing, but sometimes I swim in the water cup next to my salad bowl. 🙂

My second hobby is gymnastics.  I do gymnastics three times a week. Soon I will do my second gymnastics competition in my life.  Clearly, I have many hobbies.

This is me and my family And a self-port-it of me.

When I go over to my friend Lucky Llama’s house, we like making a slide with a mat and a staircase.  One time,  about seven girls slid down the slide all at once right before a movie started. As you can see I like to make slides at Lucky Llama’s house.

When I’m not busy with building slides with Lucky Llama, I like to watch Scooby-Doo and international baking shows. One of my favorite baking shows of all time is The Great British Baking Show.  Almost every night when I get home I watch two episodes. When I’m not watching The Great British Baking Show I watch Scooby-Doo. My favorite is Scooby-doo and the Legend of the Lake Monster. I’m Doing a scene of that movie.

10 thoughts on “All About Tomato Salad

1. Hi tomato salad! 🍅 What a lovely way to get to know you! What is your favourite equipment at gymnastics?🤸

2. G’day Tomato Salad,
    Do you prefer being a cherry tomato or perhaps a Roma tomato? Do you prefer being sliced in a salad or cut into quarters?

A great way to introduce yourself and some of your classmates.

Sue – #stubc commenter

3. Hi, there Tomato Salad!

My name is Mallory! I am in seventh grade and I am 13 years old! I really enjoyed reading your blog! I noticed that you like to do a lot of physical activity like swimming and gymnastics! I’m not the biggest fan of sports of physical activity. Too tiring for me! I’d rather sit down and draw. but I do love cooking! I do a cooking class at my school twice a week and learning lots of things to cook! My dad and I also like to watch Scooby Doo. I don’t know what version you watch, but my dad and I like to watch the older cartoon version.

It was nice visiting your blog, Tomato Salad! If you would like to visit mine, I’ll give you the link!

https://edublogs.mjds.org/mmesserman

See ya later!
    Mallory

4. Hi Tomato Salad
    Guess what, I also love tomatoes, especially juicy, tart Bella tomatoes and cherry tomatoes straight from the plant in my garden.
    It must be very interesting being a tomato swimming in a salad. Not so sure about being eaten though!

5. Hi Tomato Salad🍅,
    I think that your blog is really cool. Even though a lot of my hobbies are different, I think that you did a good job of describing yourself.

Thanks,
    Marco